Thank you for choosing Innate Expressions®. I take pride in offering high-quality made-to-order items, tea, and candles. As my products are meticulously handcrafted, I want to inform you about my refund and return policy.
- All sales are final. I do not offer refunds on made-to-order items, tea, or candles because each item is meticulously handcrafted. I have however included a ‘Questions’ tab with each listing, for any inquiries you may have before purchasing any of my items.
- Of course, I understand that life happens therefore in the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged or defective, please contact me within 3 business days of receiving your order with photographic evidence, and I will assess the situation on a case-by-case basis. Please note that every order is shipped with tracking information, therefore I am referring to 3 business days of receipt of your order per the official tracking information.
- I do not accept returns for made-to-order items, tea, or candles unless the product is damaged or defective upon arrival.
- If your product is eligible for return due to damage or defect, don't hesitate to get in touch with me within 3 business days of receipt of your order per the official tracking information.
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled or modified as my production process begins immediately.
- For inquiries regarding damaged or defective products, please get in touch with me (Emma) at email@example.com
By completing a purchase with Innate Expressions®, you acknowledge and agree to my refund and returns policy.
I appreciate your understanding.
Last updated: December 30, 2023